We are happy to provide you with an e-mail template to invite your colleagues to an identification appointment with Skribble.
In order to be able to sign documents digitally in a legally binding manner (qualified electronic signature QES) in the future, we are now working together with Skribble. On the DD.MM Skribble will come by to identify and to issue an electronic identity (e-ID) for you. Thereafter you will be able to sign immediately with QES.
In preparation for this appointment, I ask you to take the following steps:
- Login/Set up a Skribble account: Create an account on skribble.com/en and check if your account is linked to your company.
Please bring the following to the appointment:
- Valid ID or passport
- Personal mobile phone used for authentication
Info about the data collected during the identification:
- The collected data is stored with Swisscom and will only be used for signing purpose
- the e-ID created during the identification becomes invalid for signing if:
- the passport/ID used for the authentication expires
- the SIM card is replaced
- the PIN set up during the identification for Swisscom's Signing Service is changed
- any of the above mentioned events requires a new identification by an ID-officer
Please don’t hesitate to contact me in case of questions.