Go to your profile and click on "Visual signature" to upload your handwritten signature.
Tip: Visual signatures serves as an optional element and doesn't affect the legal weight of the electronic signature. It is up to you to decide whether you want to add your visual signature to a document in addition to your electronic signature or not.
To create your personal visual signature:
- From your Skribble dashboard, click Profile in the bottom-left
- Click Visual Signature
- Click Upload Image to upload your handwritten signature as PNG, JGP or GIF
If you log into your Skribble account via smartphone, you can directly take a picture of your signature via smartphone camera.
From here, you can customise the following details:
Name: Your first and last name
Optional line and City: Optional lines for extra information (e.g. organisation, function or name)
- Date: The date of signing (the date format depends on your language settings)
Skribble Business members can additionally show/hide the following details:
- QR code: Leads to the website explaining the e-signature standards
- Claim and label: "Signed with Skribble" claim along with an icon of the e-signature standard used
- Update the information you wish to be displayed on your visual signature and click Save to confirm
You will find a preview of your visual signature on the right side.
Note: Don't see all the customisation options? Your current plan might not support it. Please contact our support team for help at email@example.com.