To carry out identity verification via your online banking, you need an account at a bank in Germany. The identification is a one-time thing and only takes a few minutes.
Note: You need an account at a bank in Germany to get identified via online banking.
The bank identification is carried out in cooperation with our partners Klarna and Swisscom and is available to you 7 days a week around the clock. All you need is an account with online banking at a bank in Germany. You can find the list of banks that do not support identification here.
This is how it works:
- Start identification at my.skribble.com
- Get identified via your online banking
- That's it! Signing with QES is activated.
Have your online banking access details ready before you get started.
- Log in to your Skribble account
- Click on Profile at the bottom left
- Go to Signature standards
- Click on Increase
- Enter your mobile phone number and nationality
- Click on Increase to maximum
- Select European Union
- Then click on Online Banking
- Before you start the identification, make sure that your personal details match the details in your bank account. This is important for successful identification.
- We'll take you to our partner Klarna for identification
- To confirm that the bank account really belongs to you, you have to transfer EUR 0.10 to Klarna. Don't worry, the amount will be refunded to you within a few days.
- After successful identification, signing with the qualified electronic signature (QES) will be activated.