To carry out identity verification via your online banking, you need an account at a bank in Germany. The identification is a one-time thing and only takes a few minutes.
Note: You need an account at a bank in Germany to get identified via online banking. Also, if you share your bank account with another person, you won't be able to use it for identity verification.
The bank identification is carried out in cooperation with our partners Klarna and Swisscom and is available to you 7 days a week around the clock. All you need is an account with online banking at a bank in Germany. You can find the list of banks that do not support identification here.
Here is how it works:
- Start identification at my.skribble.com
- Get identified via your online banking
- That's it! Signing with QES is activated.
Have your online banking access details ready before you get started.
- Log in to your Skribble account
- Click on Profile at the bottom left
- Go to Signature standards
- Click on Increase
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Click on Increase to maximum
- Select European Union
- Then click on Online Banking
- Before you start the identification, make sure that your personal details match the details in your bank account. This is important for successful identification.
- We'll take you to our partner Klarna for identification
- To confirm that the bank account really belongs to you, you have to transfer EUR 0.10 to Klarna. Don't worry, the amount will be refunded to you within a few days.
- After identification, signing with the qualified electronic signature (QES) will be activated.