It looks like I don't have the necessary rights to sign the document. What can I do?
Note: You can only sign from within SharePoint Online if you're a Skribble Business customer.
If you get an error message while signing, you'll have to ask your admin to set your access rights to "Contribute". Once this is done, you can try to sign the document again.
This is how it works – a step-by-step guide for admins:
Admins can assign rights to individual users or groups. We'll show you how to grant access rights to individuals users.
- Go to SharePoint Online
- Click Settings (gear icon) at the top-right
- Go to Site permissions
- Then go to Advanced permission settings
- Select Grant permissions at the top-left
- Enter the name or e-mail address of the person that you want to grant access to
- Select the name and click Show options
- Set the permission level to Contribute and click Share
Need help? Get in touch with our support team at email@example.com.