Observers can view documents but can't sign them and need a Skribble account to do so. They're informed by email about the signature progress, such as, if someone signs or declines to sign a document.
Tip! Observers are informed about the signature progress by e-mail.
They can view the document but not sign it and need a Skribble account to do so.
Observers will get an e-mail when:
- a signature invitation has been declined;
- a document has been signed by all signers;
- the signature has been assigned to someone else;
- a signature invitation has been withdrawn.
Adding observers to a signature invitation
Note! This feature is only available to Skribble Business and Enterprise customers.
As a creator of a signature invitation, you don't need to add yourself as an observer, as we will inform you about the signature progress by e-mail anyway.
After you've added signers to your signature invitation, you can add observers to it if you want. To do so:
- Navigate to Observers and enter the e-mail address of people you want to keep in the loop
- Click Send invitation at the upper-right