You can unlock the qualified electronic signature (QES) by identifying yourself online via live video call or online banking (to sign under EU law) or face-to-face (to sign under Swiss law).
Tip! Do you usually sign your documents under Swiss law?
In this case, you'll have to verify your identity face-to-face before you can unlock the qualified electronic signature (QES). Find a location nearby.
Once it is done, just follow the steps below.
To unlock the QES under EU law from your Skribble account:
- Log in to my.skribble.com and click Profile in the lower left
- Go to Signature standards
- Click Increase in the lower-right
- Enter your mobile number and click Next
Once done, you'll be able to sign immediately with high legal weight – the advanced electronic signature (AES).
Note: To unlock the qualified electronic signature (QES), you’ll need to increase the legal weight one last time.
- Click Increase to Maximum
- Select European Union if you usually sign your document in the EU and click Next
- Click on Online banking (only possible with an account at a bank in Germany) or Video call and follow the instructions
Learn more about bank identification here.