After uploading a document, click on "Next" and select "Several people". Next, enter the e-mail addresses of the people who need to sign. Then, place visual signature fields in the document (optional) and click on "Send invitation".
Tip! Here we show you how to invite others to sign and how to sign with other people.
If you are the only signer, take a look here.
- Click on New at the top-left in your Skribble profile to upload a PDF document
- Drag the document onto the highlighted field or upload it from your computer
- Alternatively, open a document from Uploaded documents if you've uploaded one in the past
- Click on Next
- Select Several people, choose the required legal weight and click Next
- Enter the e-mail address of everyone who needs to sign
- Click on Add signer to add more signers
Tip! Activate the switcher next to I'm signing if you need to sign too.
- After you've added all signers, click on Next
- On the right side, you'll see the document with the visual signature fields of the signers
- (optional) Drag them to any place in the document where they should sign
- Click Next at the top-right
- (optional) Add a personal message to all recipients if you want
- (optional) Add observers or attachments to a signature invitation*
*Only available to Skribble Business and Enterprise customers.
- Click Send invitation at the top-right
- After you've successfully sent the invitation, you can view the document or sign a new one
Tip! You can view documents that you've sent other people to sign in Pending documents. Learn more about document status.
Note! Maximal size of the document to sign is 40 MB.
Need to add more signers after you've sent the invitation? If the document hasn't yet been signed, you can still invite others to sign. To do so:
- Go to Pending documents and open the document
- Click on the 3 vertical dots at the top-right and select Invite
- Enter the e-mail address of the person you want to add and click Send invitation