Click "New" and add your document through either drag-and-drop or browsing your computer.
(Note: Documents must be in .pdf form and less than 40mb in size.)
- In the Skribble menu, click New
- Choose documents to upload by either (a) drag-and-drop or (b) browsing your files:
(a) drag-and-drop documents from your computer into the box
(b) browse your files: click to upload and select your documents
The next screen will confirm the PDF was uploaded successfully.
From here you have a few options:
- Click Invite signers if you are ready to do so
- If you are not ready yet to invite signers, click the X in the upper left
Your document can be found in the Uploaded status until you are ready to invite signers.
- If you selected the wrong document, click the X below the document
This will remove the document and return you to the upload screen.